BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

silence/noise

The only reason why I listen to music while work is because so that i could relax and don't be attached to the out world. Sometimes i forget what I'm doing and chill there listening to music. The only thing distracting in that test was the second part at first it was all calm but then it just blasted like crazy. I couldn't almost read it and I had to start all over. And some of other students said that to. If it was math thing it wouldn't be that hard since I'm very good at it but if i were to here that calm songs then it would be a problem like mr.h's class.

Three ways I could change the techbrarian test to make it sound like real life
1)Make one of the sounds could be outdoor noise, kids playing, cars sounds
2)One of the other sounds like cats and dog barking
3)the last sound might be gun shot because it happens a lot around here


0 comments: